Try not to be a man of success but a man of value -Albert Einstein
Instead of using everything and everyone to get ahead, try using everything for everyone to become better.
Success is not a goal, it’s a byproduct. When you become a person of value success naturally comes along. It is the byproduct of value.
Signs of a Person of value
A Giver and not a Taker
- People of value realize all they have is to be used and given.
Passion over Position
- People of value do not compromise their passion for the sake of the position.
- People of value let their passion drive them into the position.
- People of value do not let Passion go away as the position increases
Conviction over Convenience
- People of value do not look for the easy way out.
Outward focus not Inward focus
- People of value realize they can add to those around them.
Other minded not self-consumed
- People of value think more highly of others than they do themselves
Transparent not guarded
- People of value let others learn from their failures and victories
- People of value let their life become lessons for those around them.