This is a simple little equation I use to accomplish anything, anytime, anywhere. A leader’s ability to accomplish goals is priority. This next year can be the best year ever for accomplishing your goals, keeping your resolutions, and changing for good.
What do you want to accomplish in 2016?
- Get to your ideal weight
- Get out of debt
- Run a 5k, marathon, or a triathlon
- Get more involved in church
- Write a book
- Work on your marriage
- Go back to school
- Go to Hawaii
The possibilities are endless.
Here’s the Formula!!
E2 = AYG
E (Execute) x E (Everyday) = Accomplishing Your Goals
That’s it – Do something toward accomplishing your goals everyday—Even if it seems small.
Too many times we set goals but never create an execution plan. They sit on our goals list and never get accomplished. Looking at a big idea or goal can be overwhelming and we don’t know where to start.
- Review your goals everyday
- Breakdown your goals into small task sized steps
- Schedule each task during the week.
- Execute each task toward the Goal